Is there a minimum or maximum balance requirement for the Growth Saver account?
There are no minimum or maximum balance requirements to open a Growth Saver account. You also don’t have to pay any account-keeping fees.
If you want to earn the bonus interest though, you will have to grow your net balance by at least $200 (excluding interest) and make no more than one withdrawal each month. You can find out more on our Growth Saver page.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?