What can I do if I made a purchase but never received the goods/services or if the goods/services received were damaged or not as described?
If you’ve ordered something online that never arrived, or purchased something that turns out to be damaged or not as described, it’s best to try resolve the issue with the merchant you bought it from first. This is often the quickest option. If you’re unable to get in contact with the merchant, don’t receive a response, or are unable to resolve the query, please call us on 13 11 55 to raise a dispute.
Please note, as a requirement under the Visa Scheme Rules, we will need to request supporting documentation/information.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?