Can I withdraw or add money to an existing flexiRate?
You can’t add money to an existing flexiRate while it’s active, however you can have up to 15 flexiRates on your account at any given time. Each flexiRate account can have between $1 to $1 million, inclusive.
You can also request to release the funds in your flexiRate before your nominated end period through Internet Banking or the Suncorp App, without having to pay a fee. Requesting an early release will affect the amount of interest you’ll receive, but not the amount you originally put in.
For more information on early releases, head to the Personal Deposit Product Information Document.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?