Which Suncorp accounts can get flexiRates?
flexiRates are available with our Everyday Options Main and Sub-Accounts, Business Premium Account and Business Saver Account as well as for existing eOptions and 55 Plus Accounts. flexiRates allow you to lock away a portion of your savings and earn higher interest on those funds for up to 12 months. Your flexiRates will show on your account statement, along with the start and end dates of your nominated periods, balances and interest rates.
Head to our flexiRates page to see our current interest rates.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?