How do I set up multiple flexiRates?
First things first, make sure that you’ve got an account that is eligible for flexiRates:
To set up flexiRates through the Suncorp App:
- Open up the app and tap through to your accounts.
- Select the account you’d like to set up a flexiRate for and then select ‘Account details’.
- Tap the + button that says ‘Add flexiRate’, and then type in the dollar figure you’d like to lock away.
- Next, select set your desired flexiRate term and then the end instruction for the flexiRate period.
- Confirm the details of your flexiRate then tap ‘Submit now’.
To set up flexiRates through Internet Banking:
- Log in to Internet Banking and select ‘Manage my flexiRates’ from the main menu.
- Click ‘Setup new flexiRate’ and then select the account you’d like to set up a flexiRate for.
- Type in the dollar figure you’d like to lock away, followed by your desired term.
- From there, you’ll be given the option to have your funds released back into your account at the end of the nominated period or to automatically renew your flexiRate for the same time period.
- Select ‘Next’ to review your flexiRate details before clicking ‘Confirm’, then you’re good to go!
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?