How can I view and manage my flexiRates?
You can easily set up, view and manage your flexiRates through Internet Banking or the Suncorp App. Simply select ‘Manage my flexiRates’ from the Internet Banking menu.
If you’re in the Suncorp App, simply open your home banking screen to view your flexiRate and then select ‘Account details’.
From there, you can manage things like your flexiRate end dates and renewal periods. You can also set up new flexiRates and request an early release from your flexiRate.
It’s important to note that any funds locked away in flexiRates won’t show as part of your normal account balance on the main screen.
Your bank statement will also have information like your current rate and balances.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?