Will I be reminded when a flexiRate is due to expire?
You’ll receive a secure message through Internet Banking and the Suncorp App, along with an email alert, two weeks prior to your flexiRate end date. We’ll also do this when your flexiRate expires.
You can also choose to renew your flexiRates or change your renewal instructions any time up to 7pm EST on the date your flexiRate is due to end. Simply log in to Internet Banking and head to the ‘Manage my flexiRates’ section.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?