Can I change my renewal instruction during a flexiRate?
You can change your renewal instructions via Internet Banking through the ‘Manage my flexiRates’ section.
You can also do this through the Suncorp App:
- Select the account you have a flexiRate, go to ‘Account details’.
- Tap the pencil icon under ‘End instruction’.
- Select your updated end instruction, either to release funds back into the account or renew.
- Select ‘Next’, confirm your changes to the flexiRate then tap ‘Apply Changes’.
This can be done any time up to 7pm EST on the day your flexiRate is due to end.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?