How do I cancel my flexiRate?
You can cancel your flexiRate at any time by requesting an Early Release through the Suncorp App, Internet Banking, or the Suncorp Bank Mobile App, which allows you to access the entire portion of your funds. Simply:
- Log in to Internet Banking and click ‘Manage my flexiRates’
- Select a flexiRate you wish to select an early release for and click ‘Next’.
- Via the Suncorp App select your account with the flexiRate you'd like to cancel early.
- select 'Account details'
- select 'End flexiRate early'
- Confirm and release
Cancelling your flexiRate will affect the amount of interest you will receive.
For more information, view the Personal Deposit Product Information Document.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?