How is interest calculated and applied?
Interest is calculated daily and paid at the end of the flexiRate period. Once you set up a flexiRate, your interest is fixed and guaranteed, provided the nominated period is completed.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?