What interest rate will I get if I automatically renew a flexiRate?
If you’ve chosen to renew your flexiRate at the end of your nominated period, rather than to release it, your interest rate will be the rate applicable on the day that you renew. This means that even if your flexiRate term is unchanged (for example 6 months set to auto-renew), the 6m flexiRate % that applies at each renewal date may be different.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?