How is the Financial Claims Scheme limit applied?
The Financial Claims Scheme (FCS) limit of $250,000 applies to the sum of an account holder's deposits under the one banking license.
Therefore, all deposits held by an account holder with a single banking institution must be added together towards the $250,000 FCS limit, and this includes accounts with any other banking businesses that the licenced banking institution may operate under a different trading name.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?