How do I rename my Everyday Options Sub-Accounts?
You can rename your sub-accounts easily through Internet Banking in the ‘Manage Accounts & Cards’ section. You can also do so through the Suncorp App.
To rename your Everyday Options and sub-accounts through Internet Banking:
- Log in and select ‘Manage Account and Cards' on the left-hand menu.
- Go to the ‘My Bank Accounts’ section where there will be a ‘Designated name’ column
- Click on the ‘Change’ button next to the account you want to rename.
- Type your new account name into the empty field and select the green tick.
To rename your sub-accounts through the Suncorp App:
- Login to the Suncorp App's Banking page.
- Click on the Everyday Options sub-account that you want to rename.
- Click on the 'cog wheel' next to the account name and select 'Edit Account Name'.
- Enter the new account name and click 'OK'.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?