How do I rename my Everyday Options Sub-Accounts?
If you are wanting to rename your sub account in Internet Banking:
- Locate ‘Manage New Account/Loan’ on the left-hand menu.
- Locate your list of bank accounts.
- In the ‘Designated Name’ column click on the change button next to the relevant account.
- Type your desired account name into the empty field and select the green tick.
- Now when you view your accounts you will see this new account name.
If you are wanting to rename your sub account in the Suncorp Bank Mobile App:
- From the balance screen, select on the account you wish to rename.
- Across the middle of the screen you will see several options for this account.
- Click on the three dots to the right-hand side of the screen.
- Select on the ‘Manage Account’ icon.
- Type in your preferred account name and select the ‘Update account name’ button.
- Now you will see your chosen account name on your balance screen.