Can I pay & schedule bills directly from my Everyday Options Sub-Account?
You can pay bills directly from your sub-accounts via BPAY or direct debit. You’ll just need to set up a recurring transfer from your chosen sub-account.
To set up a recurring transfer via Internet Banking:
- Log in to Internet Banking and head to the ‘Transfer money’ section.
- Set up a transfer from your chosen account in the ‘Timing’ section and choose the ‘Recurring payment’ option.
To set up a recurring transfer via the Suncorp App:
- Log in and tap ‘Pay/Transfer’, then select BPAY as the ‘Payment Option’.
- Select the account you’d like to pay from and then tap ‘BPAY Biller’.
- Choose from either an existing Biller or select ‘Add New’ and enter their details.
- Type in the amount, select ‘When’ and then tap ‘Recurring’.
- Choose your frequency, start date and if required, end date.
- Select ‘Next’ to confirm and process BPAY.
It’s important to note that funds may take up to 48 hours to reach the debitor.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?