How to create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
You can open a sub-account and add it to your existing Everyday Options Account easily through Internet Banking.
To add a sub-account through Internet Banking:
- Log in and select ‘Open new account/loan’ from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the ‘Savings Accounts & Term Deposits’ tile.
- Scroll down to the ‘Everyday Options Sub-Account’ section and click ‘Add Sub-Account’.
- Follow the prompts and select how many sub-accounts you’d like to open and name away!
If you’d like to rename your sub-accounts, we also have a helpful FAQ for this too.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?