How to create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
You can open a sub-account and add it to your existing Everyday Options Account easily through Internet Banking and the Suncorp App.
To add a sub-account through Internet Banking:
- Log in and select ‘Open new account/loan’ from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the ‘Everyday accounts’ tile.
- Scroll down to the ‘Everyday Options Sub-Account’ section and click ‘Add Sub-Account’.
- Follow the prompts and select how many sub-accounts you’d like to open and name away!
To add a sub-account via the Suncorp App:
- Log in and select the ‘Discover’ icon and then tap Suncorp.
- Navigate to ‘Personal Banking’ then select ‘Everyday Accounts’.
- Tap ‘Savings Accounts’ and then press ‘Open now’.
- Select ‘Everyday Options-Sub Account’ and follow the prompts.
If you’d like to rename your sub-accounts, we also have a helpful FAQ for this too.
It’s important to note that joint account holders will need to do this by calling 13 11 55 or in person at any Suncorp Store.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?