Everyday Options & Sub-Accounts FAQs
If you are wanting to rename your sub account in Internet Banking:
- Locate ‘Manage New Account/Loan’ on the left-hand menu.
- Locate your list of bank accounts.
- In the ‘Designated Name’ column click on the change button next to the relevant account.
- Type your desired account name into the empty field and select the green tick.
- Now when you view your accounts you will see this new account name.
If you are wanting to open a sub-account in Internet Banking
- Locate ‘Open New Account/Loan’ on the left-hand menu
- Click on the ‘Everyday Accounts’ Tile
- And then scroll down to the ‘Everyday Options Sub-Account’ section and click on ‘Open Now’
- Follow the prompts and select how many sub-accounts you would like to open
You sure can! Unlike most online savings accounts, you can pay bills directly from your sub-accounts via BPAY or direct debit at no additional cost.