How many sub accounts can I have linked to my Everyday Options account?
You can open up to 9 interest-earning savings sub-accounts with your main Everyday Options Account. Your sub-accounts can be named whatever you like. For example, you might like to name yours for different spending categories (such as bills, petrol and groceries) or savings goals (like a holiday fund).
If you’re looking to set up sub-accounts, we have an FAQ with a helpful step-by-step guide.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?