How can I reactivate an old account?
If you haven’t completed a transaction in over three years and still have funds in the account, you can reactivate your account through one of the following ways:
- Transfer funds from the account into another
- Complete a transaction on the account or using a linked debit card
- Visit any Suncorp Store, or
- Make an ATM withdrawal.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?