How can I deposit money into my account?
You can deposit money into your account by cash or cheque at any of our Smart ATMs around Australia. You can also transfer money into your account digitally using mobile, Internet, and telephone banking. To do so, you’ll need:
- Your BSB number (which, for Suncorp, is 484-799), and
- Your account number, which is different for every customer. You’ll find yours on your statement, on your cheque book, or through Internet or Mobile Banking.
If you’re making an international transfer you may need Suncorp’s SWIFT code, which is METWAU4B.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?