How do I close my bank account?
To close your account(s), you can either:
- Send a secure message through Internet Banking. Find out how to send a secure message.
- Contact us.
- Visit your nearest branch. Be sure to bring ID.
Before we close your account, we’ll need to confirm that all your direct debits and credits, cheques and visa authorisations and other payments have cleared.
Some accounts that are packaged with an eligible Suncorp home loan and some business accounts may need to be closed in a Suncorp branch.
More information on closing accounts:
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch