How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
To change the name on your account, say because of marriage or divorce, you’ll need to follow the steps required by your state or territory’s Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages first. Once you’ve done that, you’ll then need to submit it in person at any Suncorp Store.
Here’s where you can get more information on what’s required from your state or territory:
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- Northern Territory
You can update your contact details, like your email and residential address, password, daily limit and marketing preferences, through Internet Banking:
- Select ‘Settings & Security’
- Click ‘Update Contact Details’
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?