What is my Suncorp BSB?
Suncorp Bank has one BSB for all branches and accounts: 484-799. A BSB (or Bank, State, Branch code) is a six-digit number that identifies your bank and store in Australia. You’ll need to include this number if you’re transferring money to new payees outside of your address book.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?