What are the costs for ending a term deposit?
If we agree to end your term deposit prior to the maturity date:
- You won’t have access to the funds until after 31 days from the date we agree to your request (unless grounds of hardship exist).
- You’ll lose a portion of the interest earned on your investment, calculated up to the date your Term Deposit is broken. The amount of interest you will lose will depend on how early in the investment term you seek to withdraw your funds.
- You’ll be charged a $30 early withdrawal administration fee.
For information on the portion of interest adjustment, please read our Product Information Document.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?