How do I set up an Automatic Savings Plan?
Setting up an Automatic Savings Plan allows you to transfer money into your chosen savings account on a regular basis, like just after pay day. It’s simply putting money aside that could be earning you interest.
To set an Automatic Savings Plan:
- Login to Internet Banking and click ‘Transfer Money’
- Select ‘My Accounts’ and choose the accounts you want to transfer between
- Name your Automatic Savings Plan in the Reference box and select the amount you want to save
- Select ‘Recurring transfer’ and choose how frequently you want to save (weekly, fortnightly or monthly)
- Choose the start and (if applicable) end date or your Automatic Savings Plan and click 'Next'.
At any time, you can login to Internet Banking to manage your Automatic Savings Plans and any other transfers you have set up. Simply click on 'Transfer Money' and refer to the ‘Future Dated Transfers' list at the bottom of the page.