Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards
Choose an option that’s right for you. Whether you’re looking to earn Rewards, Frequent Flyer points or simply need a low rate option.
Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card
Save with 0% p.a. interest for 14 months on Purchases and 0% p.a. for 14 months on Balance Transfers5
(BT reverts to cash advance rate thereafter, currently 21.99% p.a.) Plus $49 annual fee for the first year3. Offer ends 31 March 2020.
Receive these great benefits across all our credit cards
Manage your credit limit
Existing customers may be able to request a credit card upgrade by calling us on 13 11 55 (subject to eligibility).
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply and are available on request. Existing Suncorp Bank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for introductory offers. Introductory offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other credit card introductory offers unless otherwise specified. Offers may be extended or withdrawn at any time without notice.
1. The interest free period applies when you pay your full closing balance from your last statement of account by the payment due date (excluding any fixed payment option balance which isn’t due for payment by that payment due date). No interest free period is available on cash advances or balance transfers. Whilst you have a balance transfer you will be charged interest on your daily unpaid balance.
2. Rewards Points earn rates differ depending on which rewards program you are enrolled in. Customers receive 0.5 Qantas Frequent Flyer points for every $1 spent (capped at $8,000 per statement period). Certain transactions do not earn reward points. An Eligible Transaction means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and traveller cheques, transactions made in operating a business, payments to other Suncorp Bank accounts, bank fees and charges such as interest and ATM charges, transactions made using Points and government related transactions. Please refer to the full definition of Eligible Transactions which is set out on page 3 of the Rewards Program terms and conditions, which provides further information on government related transactions in addition to how an Eligible Transaction will be determined. Terms and Conditions of Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program apply. The Suncorp Clear Options primary cardholder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee applies. Only Qantas Frequent Flyer points can be earned in Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program and are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program. You can only be enrolled in one rewards program.
3. For applications submitted by 31 March 2020, you will be billed an annual fee of $49 for the first year upon activation of your account. The standard annual fee, currently $129, will be billed each anniversary from card approval in subsequent years. These fees are subject to change.
4. For full terms and conditions of the Rewards Programs, please refer to the Suncorp Clear Options Rewards Terms and Conditions.
5. Balance Transfers: Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The promotional rate of 0% p.a. applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application for a promotional period of 14 months. The 14 month promotional period commences once the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer promotional period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable annual percentage rate for cash advances, currently 21.99% p.a. This offer excludes balances transferred from other Suncorp Bank Credit Cards. For important information to consider before taking up a balance transfer, please see our Credit Card FAQs.
Purchases: The promotional rate of 0% p.a. applies to retail purchases for a promotional period of 14 months from the date your account is approved. At the end of the promotional period, the variable annual percentage rate for retail purchases, currently 20.74% p.a, will apply to any outstanding retail purchases and any new retail purchases. Please note you will not be entitled to any interest-free days on retail purchases at the end of the promotional period until you pay the closing balance from a statement of account by the payment due date on that statement (excluding any fixed payment option balance which isn’t due for payment by that payment due date).
This offer is valid until 31 March 2020.
Minimum monthly payments required. Payments will be applied to your account as per the Credit Card Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information. Please note that if you make a retail purchase before your balance transfer is processed, payments made during the promotional period will be applied to the retail purchase balance before the balance transfer.
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian Credit Licence No. 238098 (Citigroup) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, Australian Credit Licence No. 229882 (Suncorp Bank) promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on Citigroup’s behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and telephone banking). Suncorp Bank has not assisted you to make this application and does not suggest you apply for any particular Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card type. Citigroup, not Suncorp Bank, will be assessing your application.