Foreign Exchange Panda Competition Conditions
2. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to individuals who: (i) are Australian residents aged 18 years or older at time of entry; and (ii) are not directors, management or employees, or their immediate family members, of the Promoter or its related companies or agencies associated with the Competition ("Eligible Entrant").
4. Competition entry commences at 10:00 AM on Tuesday, 13 March 2018 and closes at 7:00 PM on Monday, 16 April 2018 ("Entry Period"). Except as otherwise stated, all times are Sydney time.
5. To enter the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Entry Period:
a. Provide an estimated total number (whole number) of plush Panda toys, your name and contact details in the iPad at the Discovery Store Pitt Street Mall.
b. Where an Eligible Entrant has estimated a number that is the same number of a previous Eligible Entrant, the Eligible Entrant that guessed the correct or nearest amount (whole number) first will win.
c. Where two Eligible Entrants have estimated a number that is one below and one above the winning number, we will be rounding up to determine the winner.
6. Limit of one entry per person. Any subsequent entry from the same person after the first valid entry is received will be deemed invalid.
7. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries will be deemed received at the time that the Promoter is satisfied that all necessary requirements under condition 5 have been met and not at the time of submission by the Eligible Entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or delays or failures in any equipment or telecommunications service used to administer this Competition.
8. Eligible Entrants must create their own entry and only submit an entry in their own name. Entries that are found to have been derived from third party work will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, the prize must be returned to the Promoter. Each Eligible Entrant indemnifies the Promoter and its associated companies and agents for any claims, costs, expenses, penalties or damages they incur from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using any works subsequently found to have been derived in any way from any third party works.
9. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, declare an entry invalid or disqualify any entrant that tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering, submits an entry that is incomplete or not in accordance with these conditions, or otherwise acts in a manner that is disruptive, dishonest or calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this Competition.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to require an entrant to verify the validity of their entry within the requested time, including but not limited to an entrant’s identity, eligibility, age and address and to disqualify any entrant who does not satisfy any entry criteria in these conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
11. This Competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner(s).
12. Competition judging will take place at 12:30 PM on Tuesday 17 April 2018 at Suncorp Discovery Store Pitt Street Mall. All valid entries received during the Entry Period will be judged by the Promoter’s judging panel, based on comparison of Eligible Entrants estimated total number to the actual total number of plush Panda toys.
13. There is one prize to be won. The Eligible Entrant with the entry judged to be the closest or the correct total number of panda bears will be selected as the winner and will receive the prize.
14. To enter the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Entry Period:
a. Provide an estimated total number of plush Panda toys the Discovery Store Pitt Street Mall.
b. Where an Eligible Entrant has estimated a number that is the same number of a previous Eligible Entrant, the Eligible Entrant that guessed the correct or nearest amount first will win.
15. All components of the prize must be taken together and when offered or will be forfeited. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with other travel discounts or special offers, and frequent flyer points will not be accrued.
16. Trip must be booked by Friday, 6 December 2018 and taken by Friday, 13 December 2018.
17. Flights are subject to booking and availability. All bookings are subject to the travel supplier's terms and conditions.
a. 10 x double pass to the APIA Good Times Tour Concert.
18. The winner and their travelling companion(s) are responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary documents and permissions to travel to the relevant destination (including a current passport and any visas that may be required).
19. The total prize pool is valued up to $3,700 AUD including GST for travel prize as at Tuesday, 13 February 2018. A prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the relevant supplier(s). The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in a prize’s value due to exchange rate changes or otherwise.
20. Any additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of a prize, are the responsibility of the winner. This includes but is not limited to travel costs to and from the points of departure, accommodation, insurance, other spending money and any other ancillary costs.
21. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to take any element of a prize as stated, or does not satisfy any conditions of use for any element of the prize (including conditions imposed by event organisers or staff, or other prize providers, such as health, behavior, age and safety requirements), for whatever reason. Any part of a prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited and no compensation will be provided.
22. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if a prize (or part of prize) is unavailable for any reason.
23. Other than as expressly stated in these conditions, a prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable, and non-redeemable for another prize including cash, except at the Promoter’s discretion.
24. The winner(s) will be notified by phone call and email using the details provided in their entry within two (2) business days of judging the winner.
25. The prize notification will include instructions as to how the winner is to claim their prize.
26. The prize(s) will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion./p>
27. If: (i) a prize is not claimed by a winner or the Promoter has been unable (despite reasonable efforts) to successfully contact the winner; or (ii) a winner is determined by the Promoter to be ineligible to win a prize in accordance with these conditions, the relevant prize will be forfeited and instead awarded to the Eligible Entrant judged to have the next best entry in accordance with the criteria set out in condition 12]. Any resulting winner(s) will be notified by phone call and email using the details provided in their entry within two (2) business days of judging the winner. That process will be repeated if required.
28. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, or is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, weather event, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
29. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); or (v) any delay in delivery (when not directly caused by the Promoter or its supplier), or failure of safe delivery of a prize.
30. All of the Promoter's decisions in relation to all aspects of this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
31. A winner accepts a prize at their own risk. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting a prize is the responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice should be sought.
32. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or a prize, including without limitation: (i) any indirect, special, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; and (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. To the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law, it is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
33. Entrants’ personal information is collected from entrants by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable the Promoter and its agents to manage, administer and promote the Competition and, where applicable, publicise the winner(s). The personal information may also be provided to persons assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers and deliverers, marketing agencies and IT providers, media outlets and related companies.