Introducing the Deposit Only card
7 July 2017
Does your business have several employees making frequent cash or cheque deposits into your Suncorp Bank Business Account? If yes, then our new Deposit Only card could be perfect for you.
This exciting initiative will allow you to assign trusted third parties to make deposits at Suncorp Bank Deposit ATMs and Bank@Post outlets. At the same time, it keeps your information and money safe by not allowing withdrawals, purchases or account enquiries on that card. Plus, it offers greater flexibility as deposits can be made outside of normal banking hours through our Deposit ATM network.
How the Deposit Only Card looks
The card is clearly marked 'DEPOSIT ONLY' on the front and back. The Business/Company name will be embossed on the card.
- The Deposit Only card will only allow deposits (both cash and cheque)
- All forms of withdrawals, purchases and account balance enquires will be disabled
- The card will link to only one of your Suncorp Bank Business Accounts
- Deposits can be made at Suncorp Bank Deposit ATMs and Bank@Post outlets. Deposits will not be accepted at non-Suncorp Bank ATMs
- For Bank@Post deposits, please note that the card operates using a magnetic strip and not a chip. The card does not have a signature panel
- Account balances will not be shown on transaction receipts or advices.
If you already have a Suncorp Bank Business Account, you can order a Deposit Only card (excludes Trust Accounts and Business Saver Accounts). Only the Signing officer, Authorised Officer, Signatory (where 1 to sign) or Owner can order a card. Personal customers can be issued with the card on an exceptions basis.
How to order a Deposit Only card
You can order the Deposit Only card through your Relationship Manager, Business Banker or you can visit us in store or call us on 13 11 55.