Is the Integrated POS system right for my business?
This POS system is ideal for face to face, multiple-register businesses processing large volumes of transactions. It's perfect for places like supermarkets, department stores, petrol stations, discount variety stores, though the system isn’t exclusive to businesses with multiple check-out lanes.
Businesses with a single checkout can also benefit from the service’s automated stock control functionality.
- Suncorp's Wave & Save EFTPOS solution uses least cost routing to process scheme (Visa/MasterCard) debit card contactless transactions through the eftpos® network, within set transaction limits*. This may help you take steps to lower your merchant fees.
- Flexibility of dial-up or broadband communication.
- Accepts all major credit and debit cards, and, upon approval, American Express and Diners Club.
- Accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay and other "Pay's".
- Easy for handling purchases, cash-out, refunds, totals, and settlement.
- Fast transaction speed.
- Daily settlement, 7 days a week, giving you access to your cash the next day**.
- Sleek design that features large keys, broad backlit screen, and clear help menus.
- Secure, peace of mind processing backed by advanced physical and logical security features.
- Error reduction, as transaction details are entered only once, and the customer can only input their pin upon the pad, avoiding any accidentally input data.
- Compatible with over 500 varieties of inventory systems, including CAPS Hospitality, GlobalSTORE POS, MYOB, POS, and Quicken POS. View the full list.
- Detailed Transaction Reports detailing peak periods, card types and response codes, plus settlement reports.
Our service guarantee to you
- Free installation and connection
- 24 hour, 7 day technical support from the EFTPOS Terminal Support helpdesk on 1800836055
As the individual needs of each business is different, our competitive pricing plans are best discussed with one of our Payment Specialists. While you’re here, however, look what we offer you at no additional cost:
- Free terminal installation and connection
- No authorisation fees
- No declined transaction fees
- Free depositing of trade into a Suncorp Bank Business Account
- Suncorp Bank offers one rate for all Visa and Master card, credit card transactions
Ready to get in touch?
Merchant facilities are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722. To approved applicants. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply and are available on request.
*The Wave & Save Limit will depend on the merchants pricing plan and is set to a default position where the transaction fees are the same to process via both the eftpos® and Credit Card network. Some bank issued scheme debit cards have a maximum daily card limit on EFTPOS transactions up to $1000 depending on the card Issuer. If one of these cards is used where the transaction value exceeds the daily card limit, the transaction will be processed via the credit card network and the credit card fee charged.
**Same day settlement where the proceeds of card sales are credited to a Suncorp Bank business account for transactions processed before 9:00pm (AEST).