What is EasyPay Debit?
EasyPay debit allows your business to debit customers’ accounts, right from an electronic banking program on your PC.
- Process Bulk Payments. For example, collect weekly gym memberships in a single transaction
- Unlimited number of files can be submitted
- Unlimited transactions per file
- Secure, with high-level software-driven encryption and the option to define in-program the levels of user access
- Industry Standard Payment System using APCA payment files
- Import ABA files from popular accounting software like Quicken and MYOB, or create your own with EasyPay
EasyPay Debit has tiered pricing and is calculated per file submitted.
The individual needs of every business are different; to get help deciding what solution could suit the needs of your business, call 13 11 55 to talk to one of our Digital Banking Managers.
How to apply
You’ll need a valid APCA ID (Australian Payments Clearing Association Identification Number) to be approved.
If your application is successful, we’ll send you a Letter of Offer, with your Debit APCA ID. This letter will also include instructions on how to set up the EasyPay software.
If at any time you need help, just call us on 13 11 55.
Ready to apply?
Banking Products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd (“Suncorp Bank”) ABN 66010 831 722 AFSL No 229882 Australian Credit Licence 229882.