Is BPAY® the right Payment Solution for my business?
BPAY allows customers to pay bills to your business, right from their bank accounts.
BPAY Standard is ideal for billers who issue large numbers of invoices. Funds are collected via the BPAY scheme and are credited to your bank account as one single amount.
BPAY Direct is ideal for billers who issue fewer bills. Each transaction collected via the BPAY scheme is credited to your bank account individually.
- Improve your Cash Flow. Manually processed payments or those in transit can significantly reduce the cash position of your business. Not only can BPAY help to increase cash flow, it can assist in decreasing collection costs and reduce administration time.
- Funds credited to your account daily
- View Transaction Details on your regular account statement.
- Treat your customers with the convenience of making payments to your business via their phone and/or internet banking, and the choice of paying with their cheque, savings, or credit account/s.
When you become a BPAY biller, you simply:
1. Invoice or bill your customers, including on the request the BPAY logo, your unique BPAY Biller code, and their Customer Reference Number (CRN.)
2. The customer, using their phone or internet banking, selects the BPAY option, follows the simple prompts to enter those details, and the amount they’re paying, and the transaction is complete.
As the individual needs of each business is different, our competitive pricing plans are best discussed with one of our Payment Specialists. Enquire online, and we’ll get back to you within 8 working hours. Or call us on 13 11 55.
Step 1 - Choice and Information
Informing yourself of your options is an important step towards making the right choice of payment solution for your business. Though our team of Payment Specialists on 13 11 55 can help you towards your final selection, understanding what’s on offer can help you get there sooner.
Step 2 - Contact Us
Made your choice? The next step is to let us know.
Make an online enquiry right now, and we’ll get back to you within 8 working hours. It’s an easy, single step-process.
Alternatively, you can call one of our Payment Specialists on 13 11 55.
Step 3 - Conversation
Up next is a conversation with one of our Payment Specialists. They’ll discuss with you any further questions you have about our services.
Step 4 - Application
Once you are happy with your choice, it’s time to apply.
Together with your Payment Specialist, you’ll complete, sign, and date your application form, and submit all the necessary supporting documents for approval.
Step 5 - Approval
What happens next? Well, at this stage your application will be reviewed, and, if it meets our approval policy, it will be forwarded on to the Fulfilment Team.
Step 6 - Fulfillment
Your application has been successful, but what happens next?
Upon the success of your application, you will be sent a Letter of Offer, allocating you your unique BPAY Biller code that you give to your customers.
Guidelines and Logos
BPAY is the electronic bill payment service offered by Australia's leading banks and Financial Institutions that provides a convenient, fast, secure and easy way for customers to pay their bills anytime, anywhere.
The below files are logos for use by businesses who offer BPAY as payment. For information on logo usage please refer to the BPAY Guidelines.
- BPAY Payments Invoice Logo Horizontal - Accepts Credit Cards [933x382] Download
- BPAY Payments Invoice Logo Horizontal - Does Not Accept Credit Cards [933x382] Download
- BPAY Payments Invoice Logo QR Codes - Accepts Credit Cards [930x472] Download
- BPAY Payments Invoice Logo QR Codes - Does Not Accept Credit Cards [931x435] Download
- BPAY Payments Invoice Logo Vertical - Accepts Credit Cards [880x477] Download
- BPAY Payments Invoice Logo Vertical - Does Not Accept Credit Cards [880x477] Download
Ready to apply?
BPAY® and BPAY® View are trademarks of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518. BPAY facilities are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 to approved applicants. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply and are available on request