Why choose the Business Payments Credit service?
Simplify your payments! Fill in the recipient details, amounts, and frequency of the crediting task, and never have to worry about it again. Business Payments credit is a cost-effective option for businesses that need to process less than 1,000 transactions at a time (per file). If you need to make more transactions per file, check out our EasyPay Credit option.
With Suncorp Bank’s Business Payments Credit Solution, you can automate the process; make easy, bulk, and scheduled payments right from your Internet Banking, saving you time, stress, and a load of effort.
- No Establishment Fee
- No Account Keeping Fee
- Use our existing Internet Banking system (no new software to install)
- Available for making payments (crediting accounts) only
- Process Bulk Payments. For example, pay staff wages with one transaction
- Limited to 25 file templates per Internet Banking Profile. You can have up to 10 profiles
- Limited to 1,000 transactions per file
- Import ABA files from popular accounting software like Quicken and MYOB, automatically populating the system with your existing payment data.
Multi-to-sign functionality available
It’s easy to set up payments that need approval from multiple people before being processed.
Use Suncorp’s Internet Banking to create or upload the files.
You can use our Mobile App to approve payments as well. Files can’t be created or uploaded through the App.
As the individual needs of each business is different, you should discuss your business’ specific situation with one of our Payment Specialists.
If you need any help deciding which payments solution might best suit your business’ needs, call us on 13 11 55 to talk to one of our Digital Banking Managers.
To apply for Business Payments Credit, you’ll need:
If you’re ready to apply, make an enquiry below, and we’ll get back to you within 8-16 working hours.
Ready to get in touch?
Banking Products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd (“Suncorp Bank”) ABN 66010 831 722 AFSL No 229882 Australian Credit Licence 229882
Internet Banking Profile
You can set up to 10 profiles in Internet Banking to separate your business accounts for different purposes and easy management.