Order more stationery for your EFTPOS terminal
Steps to order rolls through your terminal
If you are using an Ingenico ict250 or iwl255 terminal
- Press MENU from the home screen
- Type in 4 for Terminal
- Type in 3 for Others
- Type in 4 for Stationery order
- Select the number of rolls you will need and press ENTER (there are three options 10,20 & 30)
- The terminal will confirm that the order has been sent.
If you are using a Verifone VX520 or VX680 terminal
- Press the FUNCTION button, type in 86, press ENTER
- Type in your PASSWORD and press ENTER
- Type in the NUMBER OF ROLLS required in multiples of 10 and press ENTER
- The terminal will print a receipt confirming your order has been sent. Please note: A maximum of 30 paper rolls can be ordered per day.
- Fill out & submit the Merchants Stationery Order Form
- Please note: Manual voucher stationery ordering is only available via our website.
- Both methods give you instant confirmation that your order has been received, and your stationery will be delivered in three to five business days.
These guides tell you all about your merchant terminal – how to transact, conduct settlements and troubleshoot errors.
Ingenico Contactless EFTPOS Terminals (IWL255 & ICT250)
Verifone Contactless EFTPOS Terminals (VX520 & VX680)
Verifone Integrated POS Terminal (VX820)
Ingenico Integrated POS Terminal (ict250 integrated)
Health Point User Guide
Virtual POS Guides
- Download our Suncorp Virtual POS Integration Reference Guide
- Download our Suncorp Virtual POS Integration Guide
- Download our Suncorp Virtual POS Merchant Administration Guide
- Download our Suncorp Virtual POS Batch Loader Manual
A chargeback is when a cardholder disputes a card transaction that’s been processed through your merchant facility. If the dispute is settled in favour of the customer, the original transaction amount will be ‘charged back’ to your merchant settlement account. That means your business bears the cost.
This can happen for a number of reasons:
- Customer disputes.: E.g. the customer claims that goods and services were faulty or not received;
- Processing errors: E.g. Duplicate or invalid transactions;
- Authorisation errors: E.g. accepted payments without proper authorisation from the card holder
- Fraud. E.g. An unauthorised transaction has occurred on the card number.
Learn more about Chargebacks.
Receiving payments from customers’ cards is convenient, but can also open your business up to the risk of fraud. There are simple things that you can do to help protect your business from potential fraud.
Learn more about Card Fraud
Missing a Settlement?
If the terminal has settled, but the funds are not appearing in your account, call 13 11 75 and ask to speak to Merchant Services.
Seeing a Blank Screen?
Countertop terminal – ensure that all terminal power cable connections and power supply outlets are connected, and operational.
Mobile terminal – ensure the terminal has been charged.
Communication Errors - Broadband and Dial-up terminals
- Check all terminal phone cable connections, and phone supply outlets. Connect the phone line to a telephone to check for dial tone, and cable quality.
- Clear any message bank on the line.
- Disconnect call waiting.
- Attempt a call from the telephone.
Has the telephone line recently changed to or from a PABX system? If this is the case, your terminal will require a software upgrade. Call us on 1800 836 055 for help.
Guide to Resolving EFTPOS Communication Errors (Word doc, right click to save)
Card Reader Problems
- Ensure that the card is being swiped in the right direction along the magnetic stripe.
- Try swiping the card in both upwards and downwards directions.
- Ensure that the card is being swiped at a fast enough speed.
- Try using a Cleaner Card from your Suncorp Bank stationery kit to clean the card reader. You can order a new Cleaner Card from the website if you don't have one.
- Ensure the paper is in the printer.
- Check for a paper jam.
- Check that the paper is coming from underneath the roll and not from over the top.
- Ensure the printer cover is properly in place.
Still not working?
Please call the 24-hour faults line on 1800 836 055 for help.
To ensure the latest edition of Transaction Talk is delivered to your inbox contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address and Merchant number.
Download our Suncorp Bank EFTPOS Terms and Conditions for a Suncorp Merchant Facility - Opened prior to 12 November 2016.
Download our Suncorp Bank EFTPOS Terms & Conditions for a Suncorp Merchant Facility - Opened on or after 12 November 2016.
Download our Suncorp Virtual POS Terms and Conditions for a Suncorp Virtual POS Merchant Facility.
Merchant Facilities are provided by Suncorp-Metway Ltd (“Suncorp Bank”) ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No 229882 Australian Credit Licence number 229882. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply and are available on request.