Small Business Loan Cashback1
Our loan Cashback feature is an easy way to get access to the extra payments you’ve made on your variable small business loan
Accessing cashback on a small business loan
You can complete Cashback Withdrawal Request, which is used for a once off approved cashback request. Future cashback can be requested, but a Cashback Withdrawal Request will be required to be completed each time. All borrower/s and guarantor/s (if applicable) must sign the withdrawal request.
A minimum withdrawal of $1,000 applies. The amount noted as available cashback2, will be shown within the small business loan account details within your Internet Banking profile.
How to complete a Cashback withdrawal request
- Go to Small Business Service Request
- Request a Cashback withdrawal
- Fill out your Details
- Select ‘Complete a withdrawal’
- Fill out your withdrawal information
- Read and accept the Declaration
- Follow the instructions onscreen, or in the email sent to you, to finalise your request.
Need to know:
- Terms and conditions will automatically print and form part of the registration process, and this must be read and agreed by all Borrowers and Guarantors, by signing the request.
- This form is required to have a wet ink signature, or a scanned copy of the wet ink signed form. Digital signatures cannot be accepted.
- Your request will be processed within 2-3 working days.
- If the cashback request is urgent and for an amount less than $10,000 and the remaining term is more than 5 year, you can return the completed form to your local store for immediate processing.
Alternatively upon finalisation of your electronically lodged cashback request, you can phone 13 11 55 to see if your request can be expedited.
1. Cashback is not available on Fixed Rate Small Business Loans. Online Cashback is not available for small business loans
2. Available Cashback may exclude any recent cheque, direct debit or pay at post payments.
You need to apply for Cashback which is available subject to the conditions specified in your loan contract. Please read these conditions carefully. External transfers cannot be performed using Online Cashback.
Cashback fee is $20.00. However, no charge applies for the:
- first Cashback transaction per calendar month for the Standard Variable Rate or Ready Access loans;
- first Online only Cashback transaction per calendar month for Back to Basics Variable Loan.
The Cashback fee will be charged and rebated where applicable. Minimum withdrawal amount is $1000.
Loans are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No 229882 Australian Credit Licence 229882 (“Suncorp Bank”).
Please read the relevant Product Information Document, Lending Fees and Charges and the Terms and Conditions before making a decision regarding any Suncorp Bank products. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply and are available on request or on our Product Information Documents and Forms page.