Why choose a Small Business Essentials Loan?
Our Small Business Essentials Loan provide finance for a broad range of business requirements. These might include investing in a business or franchise, or funding longer term working capital requirements such as buying, building or upgrading premises, or purchasing vacant commercial or industrial land. You can also use this loan to consolidate business debts.
- Borrow below $1 million
- Your choice of fixed and variable rate options
- Fixed & variable rate options
- $15 monthly account-keeping fee
- Reduce your interest repayments with our 100% offset feature (variable only). The funds in your linked Suncorp business transaction account will offset, or reduce, the balance of your Small Business Essentials Loan and accrue less interest.
- Borrow up to maximum of $999,999
- Manage your cash flow with our Cashback feature, enabling you to access any extra money you've paid into your loan (variable only)
- Split your loan across fixed and variable rates. You can choose to split your loan and fix a portion of your borrowings at a fixed interest rate for greater budgeting certainty.
- Flexible security options – residential, commercial/industrial or a mix of these option
Plus flexible repayment options to suit your cash flow needs
- Principal + Interest or Interest-only repayment options
- Choose weekly, fortnightly, or monthly repayments
- Choose to pay more than your required minimum monthly repayment
- Make additional repayments or lump sum payments
Interest rates are determined by your individual business circumstances and therefore we do not publish a single lending rate. Your Business Banking Manager will take into consideration your needs and circumstances and provide you with competitive rate options.
- $800 for all loans
- $0 offset fee when you link up your Business Everyday Account.
All businesses are different, and accordingly, the cost of a business loan will differ depending on your type of business and your needs. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can advise you of the applicable costs. Or you can refer to the Lending Fees and Charges brochure for more details.
- To be eligible for a Small Business Essentials Loan you will need to be able to provide 2 consecutive years of financial information. This may be for a business you currently own or for a business you plan to purchase.
- Your maximum required lending amount needs to be less than $1 million.
- You need to have security such as residential property, commercial or industrial property, or a combination of these.
Ready to get in touch?
Business Lending Products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 Australian Credit Licence number 229882 (“Suncorp Bank”). To approved applicants only. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian Credit Licence 238098 (“Citigroup”) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Business Credit Cards. Suncorp Bank promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Business Credit Cards on Citigroup’s behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and telephone banking).