Why choose a Commercial Business Loan?
Suncorp Commercial Business Loans are designed for business lending amounts of $1 million and over. We can also structure Commercial Business Loans for smaller amounts for specialised industries or special loan security requirements. Commercial Business Loan customers are managed by a Suncorp Business Banking Relationship Manager, who will discuss your unique requirements and structure your loan accordingly. You’ll be able to choose from a range of options including fixed or variable interest rates, and a choice of loan repayment and interest charging frequencies.
Your Business Banking Manager will help you structure a loan to suit your business needs, your cash flow, and will take into consideration any seasonal fluctuations. Some of our options include:
- Interest rate type: Fixed and variable interest options available
- Repayment type: Principle and interest repayment options available
- Term: One year up to 15 years loan terms available
- Security: Residential, commercial or rural property security required. Business assets may also be acceptable.
Interest rates are determined by your individual business circumstances and therefore we do not publish a single lending rate. Your Business Banking Manager will take into consideration your needs and circumstances and provide you with competitive rate options.
Fee varies with each application
All businesses are different, and accordingly, the cost of a business loan will differ depending on your type of business and your needs. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and we can advise you of the applicable costs. Or you can refer to the Lending Fees and Charges brochure for more details.
To be eligible for a Commercial Business Loan
- You will need to be able to provide 2 consecutive years of financial information. This may be for a business you currently own or for a business you plan to purchase.
- You need to have security such as cash, residential, commercial or rural property, business assets, or a combination of these.
Other lending solutions
Business Lending Products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 Australian Credit Licence number 229882 (“Suncorp Bank”). To approved applicants only. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian Credit Licence 238098 (“Citigroup”) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Business Credit Cards. Suncorp Bank promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Business Credit Cards on Citigroup’s behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and telephone banking