External Transfer Password
There are some important things we need to tell you before you order your External Transfer Password (ETP).
- Internet Banking allows you to transfer funds to accounts at other financial institutions. To perform external transfers you will require a Security Token or an External Transfer Password (ETP) which you will need to use each time you perform a transfer to a financial institution external to Suncorp.
- If you wish to perform external transfers and you do not have a Security Token please complete the application for Issue of an ETP. The ETP will be mailed to your mailing address 3 to 5 working days after submission of the application. You will need to read and accept the following conditions by marking the acceptance box at the bottom of this secure message and returning it to Suncorp.
- These conditions are included as clause 24 in the Terms and Conditions for Suncorp Accounts and are repeated here for acceptance by you prior to applying for an ETP.
- Each time you attempt to initiate an external transfer you will be asked to confirm your authority to perform this type of transaction by entering your ETP or Security Token Code. It is not possible to perform an external transfer without entering a valid ETP or Security Token Code.
- Once issued, the ETP can be used to perform external transfers from all accounts which support this function and over which you have authority to transact. External transfer processing options will not be made visible through Internet Banking to customers who do not have an ETP or Security Token.
- These conditions only apply to the use of an ETP on Internet Banking and your use of it.
- If you are concerned your ETP has become known to another person please refer to clause 5 of the Terms and Conditions for Internet Banking for information on what you should do.
- Transactions that require the use of your ETP are subject to limits as provided in the Terms and Conditions for Internet Banking. For more information about limits, including instructions on how to change your limits, please select My Daily Limits from the My Preferences section.
- If you have any queries regarding general Internet Banking issues or these conditions, please call our Internet Consultants on 13 11 55.
- Words in these conditions may have a particular legal or banking meaning which are set out at the end of these conditions in clause 13.
- The relevant provisions of the Code of Banking Practice and the Electronic Funds Transfer Code of Conduct apply to this Banking Service.