Why choose a Business Premium Account?
It’s a transaction account and cash management account in one. Great for medium to large businesses with high transaction volumes each month, you'll also get free, staff-assisted deposits, a competitive tiered interest rate, and up to 60 fee free withdrawals each month.
- $20 monthly account keeping fee waived when accumulated deposits total $50,000 or more each month on the account
- 60 fee free withdrawals per month
- Earn interest as your balance grows
- Can be linked to a Business Overdraft to give you better cash flow management
- If you have an eligible Small Business Loan, you can offset the balance of this account against your loan, to reduce the interest you pay
- Free feeds to Xero or MYOB to support your accounting needs
- Compatible with Self-Managed Super Funds
- Receive payments from customers, with same-day settlement (when available)
With so many ways to access your money
Charged if you make more than 60 withdrawals from your account in one month
*External transfers include funds transfer, immediate or future dates (internet and staff assisted) from a Suncorp account to an account at another financial institution that participates in BECS.
Fees that always apply
Withdrawals and enquiries at other Financial Institutions’ ATMs will incur the ATM Operator Fee, charged immediately to your account at the time of the transaction.
Fees for receiving payments
Adding EFTPOS services to your account or choosing to become a BPAY® Biller will incur additional fees. These fees will vary depending on the solution chosen, and the number of transactions you process. These will be finalised with you before the payments solution is set up.
Make it easy for your customers to pay you.
- Fast, daily settlement, 7 days a week, giving you access to your cash the next day*.
- Flexibility of dial-up, broadband, or GPRS (mobile) communication.
- Accepts all major credit and debit cards, and, upon approval, American Express and Diners Club.
- Easy handling of purchases, refunds, voids, cash-out, tipping (with reports), Pre-Authorisation, Manual and Auto settlement of your daily transactions, and of surcharge amounts.
- Simple, uncomplicated design that features large keys, large backlit screen, clear help menus. Drop-in paper rolls to combat paper jams.
- Free stationery, and terminal installation & connection.
- No authorisation fees, or declined transaction fees.
Our EFTPOS options at a glance:
Alternative Payment Solutions
You can apply online if you are:
- A sole trader/joint account
- A Company (LTD or PTY LTD)
- A Trust - Individuals(s) as Trustee
- Any of the above trading as a registered business
- A Trust - Company (LTD or PTY LTD) as Trustee
If your business doesn't fit into one of these categories, you can fill in a paper application (see below) and drop into your local branch, or call us on 13 11 55.
Things you should know before you apply online:
- You need to be an Australian Business.
- You need to be the Business Owner/Director/Trustee.
- If you are a Trust, we'll need a certified copy of your trust deed.
- Businesses/Companies with up to 4 owners/directors can apply online. If you have more than 4, you can complete a Paper Application and apply at your nearest Suncorp Bank branch.
- The names of all Authorised Persons/Trustees listed on this application need to appear in the ASIC Company/Business search as a Director, Secretary, Owner, Beneficial Owner or as a Trustee on the Trust Deed. Please note: If we cannot verify the names against the search or Trust Deed, we'll forward your application to your nearest Suncorp Bank Branch.
- All Authorised Persons/Trustees will be assigned full authority to use the account. This includes making changes to the account as well as performing financial transactions. If you need to make changes to these authorities, just visit your local branch.
Applying in a Branch
Come into any of our branches and our staff will be happy to help. To save time, you can complete these forms before you come in:
Non-Personal Application Form – details of the account(s) you’d like to open.
Additional Owners and Authorised Persons form - for any additional persons required on the account.
A Signatory Capture Form - for each individual who will use the account.
If you have any questions, please call us on 13 11 55 so we can help.
Identification requirements for all new customers
Check the Identification Checklist to find out which forms of ID you’ll need. This will vary depending on the type of business you have.
If required, you should get your documents certified by the following acceptable certifiers.
1. VISA Debit cards are not available to overseas residents, Trustee accounts, accounts where the number to sign to operate is two or more (no form of card access is allowed) or minors. VISA Debit card can only be issued in the name of individuals, it cannot be issued in a business name. VISA Debit card must have an account linked as Primary Credit Relationship. Each customer may only have one VISA Debit card per Primary Credit account.
Business Premium Account is issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No: 229882 (“Suncorp Bank”). Other Fees and charges may apply. Please read the Product Information Document before making any decision regarding this product. For a paper copy visit your local branch or contact us on 13 11 55.
Interest is calculated based on the parts of your account balance which fall within a set dollar and interest rate range.
Self Managed Super Fund
Self-managed super funds (SMSFs) are a way of saving for your retirement. You're in control – you make the investment decisions for the fund and are responsible for complying with the super and tax laws.