Why choose a Business Everyday Account?
It’s a simple account that helps you stay on top of your cash flow, and manage your business’ day to day banking. If you have an average monthly balance of $2,000, we’ll waive the $5 Monthly Account Keeping Fee. You’ll also get up to 30 fee free withdrawals each month.
- $5 Monthly account keeping fee waived if an average of $2,000 is kept in the account
- 30 fee free withdrawals per month
- Can be linked to a Business Overdraft to give you better cash flow management
- If you have an eligible Small Business Loan or Business Overdraft, you can offset the balance of this account against your loan, to reduce the interest you pay.
- Feed your transaction data directly into Xero or MYOB
- Compatible with Self-Managed Super Funds
- Receive payments from customers, with same-day settlement (when available)
With so many ways to access your money
There’s no interest paid on money in this account. If you have excess funds, our high interest Business Saver Account offers a competitive interest rate.
Don’t forget, if you have a Small Business Loan you can use this account to offset the balance of your loan, to reduce the interest you pay.
Monthly account keeping fee
$5, or waived if you have an average balance of $2,000.
Staff assisted or cheque deposits
Electronic transactions (excluding external transfers*)
Fee free withdrawals per month
Up to 30 withdrawals from your account are free each month. This includes staff-assisted withdrawals, cheque withdrawals or external transfers. ATM withdrawals at Suncorp ATMs are always fee-free.
These fees apply if you make more than 30 withdrawals from your account in one month
Staff assisted or cheque withdrawals
*External transfers include funds transfer, immediate or future dates (internet and staff assisted) from a Suncorp account to an account at another financial institution that participates in BECS.
Fees that always apply
Withdrawals and enquiries at other Financial Institutions’ ATMs will incur the ATM Operator Fee, charged immediately to your account at the time of the transaction.
Fees for receiving payments
Adding EFTPOS services to your account or choosing to become a BPAY® Biller will incur additional fees. These fees will vary depending on the solution chosen, and the number of transactions you process. These will be finalised with you before the payments solution is set up.
Make it easy for your customers to pay you.
- Fast, daily settlement, 7 days a week, giving you access to your cash the next day.
- Flexibility of dial-up, broadband, or GPRS (mobile) communication.
- Accepts all major credit and debit cards, and, upon approval, American Express and Diners Club.
- Easy handling of purchases, refunds, voids, cash-out, tipping (with reports), Pre-Authorisation, Manual and Auto settlement of your daily transactions, and of surcharge amounts.
- Simple, uncomplicated design that features large keys, large backlit screen, clear help menus. Drop-in paper rolls to combat paper jams.
- Free stationery, and terminal installation & connection.
- No authorisation fees, or declined transaction fees.
Our EFTPOS options at a glance:
Ideal for face-to-face debit and credit card transactions conducted from a stationary point, like a counter-top.
Ideal for when you need to conduct business on the move, such as pay-at-the-table restaurants, or mobile trades like plumbers or electricians.
Perfect for multiple-register businesses processing large volumes of transactions.
Private Health Fund Claiming, Medicare Claiming, as well as the standard credit and debit-card transactions, and all from your EFTPOS terminal.
Suitable for any online store, this system allows you to take payments from customers securely over the internet.
Process phone or telephone orders from your customers via a secure web-based payment system.
Alternative Payment Solutions
You can apply online if you are:
- A sole trader/joint account
- A Company (LTD or PTY LTD)
- A Trust - Individuals(s) as Trustee
- Any of the above trading as a registered business
- A Trust - Company (LTD or PTY LTD) as Trustee
Things you should know before you apply online:
- You need to be an Australian Business.
- You need to be the Business Owner/Director/Trustee.
- If you are a Trust, we'll need a certified copy of your trust deed.
- Businesses/Companies with up to 4 owners/directors can apply online. If you have more than 4, you can complete a Paper Application and apply at your nearest Suncorp Bank branch.
- The names of all Authorised Persons/Trustees listed on this application need to appear in the ASIC Company/Business search as a Director, Secretary, Owner, Beneficial Owner or as a Trustee on the Trust Deed. Please note: If we cannot verify the names against the search or Trust Deed, we'll forward your application to your nearest Suncorp Bank Branch.
- All Authorised Persons/Trustees will be assigned full authority to use the account. This includes making changes to the account as well as performing financial transactions. If you need to make changes to these authorities, just visit your local branch.
Applying in a Branch
Come into any of our branches and our staff will be happy to help. To save time, you can complete these forms before you come in:
Non-Personal Application Form – details of the account(s) you’d like to open.
Additional Owners and Authorised Persons form – for any additional persons required on the account.
A Signatory Capture Form – for each individual who will use the account.
If you have any questions, please call us on 13 11 75 so we can help.
Identification requirements for all new customers
Check the Identification Checklist to find out which forms of ID you’ll need. This will vary depending on the type of business you have.
Each Owner and Authorised Person will also need to provide acceptable identification .
If required, you should get your documents certified by the following acceptable certifiers.
Compare all Business Accounts
Product Information Document
1. VISA Debit cards are not available to overseas residents, accounts where the number to sign or to operate is two or more (no form of card access is allowed) or minors. VISA Debit card can only be issued in the name of individuals, it cannot be issued in a business name. VISA Debit card must have an account linked as Primary Credit Relationship. Each customer may only have one VISA Debit card per Primary Credit account.
Business Everyday Account is issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No: 229882 (“Suncorp Bank”). Other Fees and charges may apply. Please read the Product Information Document before making any decision regarding this product. For a paper copy visit your local branch or contact us on 13 11 75.
Self Managed Super Fund
Self-managed super funds (SMSFs) are a way of saving for your retirement. You're in control – you make the investment decisions for the fund and are responsible for complying with the super and tax laws.