Why choose the Cash Management Account?
The Cash Management account is an interest-earning savings account that also offers you convenient card and cheque access. The account offers tiered interest, rewarding you with higher interest as your account balance increases. Plus, if you have $20,000 or more deposited across any of our Personal Deposit accounts, we’ll waive the monthly account fee for your Cash Management Account.
- No transaction fees
- No minimum balance to open your account or earn interest
- $5 monthly account-keeping fee
- Interest rates that increase as your balance grows
- Free ATM withdrawals across our partnered network
- Visa Debit Card1 with payWave for faster purchases
- Save on everyday items with Suncorp Benefits. Customers with a Cash Management account can sign up for the Rewards Program
With so many ways to access your money
Plus, we can help you track your spending with the Suncorp Bank Budget Tracker!
Interest on the Cash Management Account is calculated on a tiered basis. This means interest is based on a number of set dollar ranges, each with an applicable standard interest rate. When your balance exceeds a set level, the interest rate for that tier will apply to the whole account balance.
1. To be eligible for a Suncorp Bank Visa Debit card you must be 16 years of age or older and a permanent resident of Australia. If not eligible you will receive a Suncorp Bank eftpos card.
Account owners must be 11 years or older (unless otherwise stated on the Product Information Document) and a permanent resident of Australia.
Interest rates and fees and charges are subject to change without notice.
Deposit Products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd (“Suncorp Bank”) ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No 229882. Please read the Product Information Document for Personal Deposit Accounts before opening an account. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply and are available on request.
$5 monthly account-keeping fee
Waived in months when the total balance in your Suncorp Personal Deposit Accounts & Term Deposits is greater than $20,000.
Interest rates that increase as your balance grows
Interest is calculated on a tiered basis, meaning that when your balance exceeds a set amount, the interest rate for that tier will apply to the whole account balance.
Free ATM withdrawals across our partnered network
Includes over 1,500 Suncorp Bank & Bendigo Bank ATMs.