Forms of primary ID
To verify your identity online, you'll need any two of the following:
- Driver's licence
- Medicare card
Enjoy no monthly account keeping fees.
Manage their money on the go with the Suncorp App and Internet Banking.
Add their debit card to their phones' digital wallet.
What’s carbon neutral certification?
Carbon neutral certification is given to an organisation when they demonstrate a commitment to reduce emissions by supporting environmental projects to effectively reduce and offset their greenhouse gas emissions during an agreed time period.
In Australia, carbon neutral certification is governed by Climate Active.
What's the deal?
Banking terms are confusing. We get it. It helps to think of an eftpos card as a way to access your money, instead of using cash. You need to be present to use your card – like in a store. A Visa Debit card allows this too, but also lets you make purchases online and overseas.
Things you should know
1. A Suncorp Visa Debit Card is required.
2. To be eligible for a Suncorp Bank Visa Debit card you must be 16 years of age or older. If not eligible you will receive a Suncorp Bank eftpos card.
3. Some transactions which may cause the account to become overdrawn include fees and other transactions that occur when Suncorp Bank is processing offline. If your account becomes overdrawn and has a negative balance we will not charge overdrawn fees or interest on the Everyday Essentials or Carbon Insights Account.
4. The carbon emissions data provided is an estimate only and calculated using data provided by Cogo (a third party provider) relating to industry averages of carbon emissions per dollar spent for different merchant types (Industry Data). Calculations are based on averages only and are not specific to each item purchased at individual merchants and do not reflect individual merchants sustaitability practices.
5. flexiRates can only be opened and accessed online.
6. Bank@Post is not available for the Carbon Insights Account using a Suncorp Bank Visa Debit card.
Interest rates and fees and charges subject to change without notice.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Wallet, The Google Wallet logo, Google Pay, The Google Pay logo, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Deposit Products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd (“Suncorp Bank”) ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No 229882. Please read the relevant Product Information Document and Terms & Conditions before opening an account. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply and are available on request.