Financial Relief For Suncorp Customers Impacted By NSW’s Wild Weather
23 April 2015
As New South Wales residents face the onslaught of the state’s wild weather, Suncorp Bank has released a financial relief package for impacted customers.
Suncorp Bank Regional Manager for New South Wales, Monique Reynolds, said Suncorp Bank was committed to supporting customers as they dealt with the aftermath of the severe weather conditions.
“Suncorp Bank’s financial relief package provides customers with flexible finance options during times of hardship due to extreme natural hazard events,” Ms Reynolds said.
“All Suncorp Bank customers impacted by the NSW storms and associated flooding are eligible for support and our staff are ready to assist them with their financial concerns.”
Effective immediately, Suncorp Bank is offering the following relief assistance options to impacted customers:
- An opportunity to defer loan repayments for a period
- The bank fees for agreed variations to loans to residential, personal, business and agribusiness customers will be reduced
- Waived early withdrawal fees for those clients wishing to withdraw from term deposits
- Refund of merchant rental fees for a period
- Credit card repayment relief where necessary
- An opportunity to defer up to three monthly repayments on equipment finance facilities
About Suncorp: Suncorp Group includes leading general insurance, banking, life insurance and superannuation brands in Australia and New Zealand. The Group has 14,500 employees and relationships with nine million customers. Suncorp Group Limited is a Top 15 ASX-listed company with $94 billion in assets. Suncorp Bank is Australia’s leading regional bank servicing more than one million personal, SME and agribusiness customers.