Suncorp Bank offers financial relief to South Australia bushfire victims
26 November 2015
Suncorp Bank has released a financial relief package for customers impacted by the South Australian bushfire disaster.
Suncorp Bank, Head of Business Customers, Troy Constance, said Suncorp Bank was committed to supporting customers facing difficulty as a result of the devastating fires.
“Suncorp Bank’s financial relief package provides customers with flexible finance options when faced with hardship brought on by extreme natural hazard events,” Mr Constance said.
“All Suncorp Bank customers impacted by the bushfires are eligible for support and our staff are ready to assist them with their financial concerns.”
Effective immediately, Suncorp Bank is offering the following relief assistance options to impacted customers:
- An opportunity to defer loan repayments for a period
- Residential, personal, business and agricultural loan rearranging without the cost of most bank fees
- Waived early withdrawal fees for those clients wishing to withdraw from term deposits
- Refund of merchant rental fees for a period
- Credit card repayment relief where necessary
- An opportunity to defer up to three monthly repayments on equipment finance facilities
Agribusiness and commercial customers can direct all financial hardship requests firstly to their Relationship Manager. Customers can also contact the Call Centre on 13 11 55 or visit www.suncorpbank.com.au
About Suncorp: Suncorp Group includes leading general insurance, banking, life insurance and superannuation brands in Australia and New Zealand. The Group has 14,500 employees and relationships with nine million customers. Suncorp Group Limited is a Top 15 ASX-listed company with $94 billion in assets. Suncorp Bank is Australia’s leading regional bank servicing more than one million personal, SME and agribusiness customers.