Financial relief for Suncorp customers impacted by Cyclone Debbie
28 March 2017
Suncorp Bank has released a financial relief package for customers impacted by Cyclone Debbie.
Suncorp Bank Regional Manager, Chris Rothwell, said Suncorp was committed to supporting customers as they dealt with the aftermath of the cyclone.
"Suncorp Bank’s financial relief package provides customers with flexible finance options during times of hardship due to extreme natural hazard events," Mr Rothwell said.
"All Suncorp Bank customers impacted by Cyclone Debbie are eligible for support and our staff are ready to assist them with their financial concerns."
Effective immediately, Suncorp Bank is offering the following relief assistance options to impacted customers:
- An opportunity to defer loan repayments for a period
- Residential, personal, business and agricultural loan rearranging without the cost of most bank fees
- Waived early withdrawal fees for those clients wishing to withdraw from term deposits
- Refund of merchant rental fees for a period
- Credit card repayment relief where necessary
- An opportunity to defer up to three monthly repayments on equipment finance facilities.
Suncorp Bank customers should contact the Call Centre on 13 11 55 or visit www.suncorp.com.au/banking. Impacted Business Bank customers should contact their relationship manager for further assistance.
Media Inquiries: Alexandra Foley 0419 794 294