QLD Ballet Riverstage Performance Suncorp Customer Benefits Offer Terms & Conditions
- The Queensland Ballet Riverstage Performance Suncorp Customer Benefits Offer (“Offer”) is conducted by Suncorp Corporate Services Pty Ltd ABN 69 074 966 466 of Level 28, 266 George Street, Brisbane QLD 4000 (“Promoter”)
- Queensland Ballet will conduct an outdoor performance of Swan Lake to take place at Riverstage on Saturday 20 October 2018 at 6.30pm (the Event). Gates open at 4:30pm;
- The Offer is available to the first 2000 Suncorp Customers (as defined in clause below 7) who obtain a ticket for the event and register for this Offer.
- Tickets for the event are free of charge. Limit of 10 tickets per transaction.
The Offer is only available to Suncorp Customers who identify as a Suncorp Customer during their ticket purchase on the Ticketmaster website at www.ticketmaster.com.au.
- Tickets for the Event will be available at 9.00am AEST on Monday 6 August 2018 until 5.00 pm AEST on Friday 5 October 2018 (“the Offer Period”), unless the cap of 2000 entries is reached prior to this time. Except as otherwise stated, all times are Brisbane time.
- To be eligible for the Offer, the Suncorp Customer must:
- During the ticket purchase on the Ticketmaster platform select at least one of the Suncorp Customer ticket options.
- Enter the required information during the ticket purchase process including personal details (full name, mobile phone number, postal address and email address).
- Acceptance of the full offer Terms and Conditions by ticking the “I agree” box and agreeing to be contacted by the Promoter with regard to accessing the Offer; and
- Complete the ticket purchase process.
- For the purposes of this Offer, a Suncorp customer is a person who holds at least one (1) product issued by either Suncorp Bank (Suncorp-Metway Limited ABN 66 010 831 722), Suncorp Insurance (AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807) or Suncorp Life (Suncorp Life and Superannuation Limited ABN 87 073 979 530).
- Suncorp Customers who obtain tickets will be sent an email including their e-tickets from Ticketmaster. Tickets can be printed by logging into their My Ticketmaster account when Mobile, Print-at-Home delivery option is selected.
- Tickets must be obtained during the Offer Period.
- Suncorp Customers will be verified as customers to be eligible for the Offer.
- All tickets to the event are free, but Suncorp customers who identify and are verified pre-event will receive additional customer benefits including a food and beverage voucher per person, a Suncorp picnic blanket (1 blanket per 4 tickets transacted), priority seating and priority entry at the event.
- Where a purchaser of a ticket to the Event identifies themselves as a Suncorp Customer during the ticket purchase but the Promoter is unable to verify their details, they will be contacted by the Promoter to confirm their details and verify the purchaser as a Suncorp Customer.
- Purchasers of tickets to the Event who are not able to be verified by the Promoter as a Suncorp Customers will not be eligible for the Offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of those obtaining tickets to the Event (including identity, age, place of residence). Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- If this Event is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, weather event, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures) , the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Event, as appropriate.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of accessing the Offer is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If the Customer would like to access or correct the personal information that the Promoter holds about the Entrant customer, the customer should advise the Promoter by emailing email@example.com or calling 13 11 55.
- For any other enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org