Banking you can feel good about.
Creating a brighter future together
Reaching net zero emissions
Building futures and protecting what matters are at the core of our response to the challenge of climate change. We’ve committed to a range of actions to accelerate the reduction of our own greenhouse gas emissions.
Assisting with financial wellbeing
Our Everyday Essentials Acccount is a day-to-day transaction account for lower-income customers and concession and health care card holders. It’s designed to make banking accessible for everyone.
Providing accessible banking with
Everyday Essentials Accounts^
Since 2016, we have partnered with the Financial Basics Foundation to help build a nation of money-confident kids. The ESSI Money Game (Earning, Spending, Saving & Investing) is available free to all Australian high schools, giving kids a fun way to learn how to make smarter financial decisions.
We also continue to take a proactive approach to identifying customers in vulnerable situations and addressing the underlying issues that contribute to vulnerability. Learn how we’re supporting our most vulnerable customers.
Your feedback helps us shape the initiatives that will see us realise our ambition.
We asked our customers to tell us what matters most to them and how we can help them create a brighter future. More than 7,000 responded– thank you if you were amongst them!
In listening to your feedback, it was clear that the two pillars that underpin our ambition — sustainability and wellbeing — struck a chord.
First Question: How do you feel about Suncorp Bank’s new ambition?
- 43% of respondents said they were very positive
- 26% said they were somewhat positive
- 13% said they were neutral
- 15% said they were negative
Second Question: What aspects of wellbeing are most important to you?
- 78% of respondents said paying my bills on time was important
- 75% said a society that is accessible to all and doesn't discriminate
- 74% said knowing there's support if needed
- 71% said financial literacy for kids
Third Question: What aspects of sustainability are most important to you?
- 83% of respondents said reducing plastic waste was important
- 80% said protecting our oceans was important
- 80% said renewal energy was important
- 77% said climate change was important
Online survey conducted August-September 2021. Results reflect 5,950 completed survey responses.
Things you need to know
* The $3,000 Solar Home Bonus Offer is only available when the borrower/s are approved for and settle an Eligible Home Loan with Suncorp Bank meeting the following criteria (1) Forms part of new lending of at least $500,000; (2) Loan to Value Ratio, including Lenders Mortgage Insurance where applicable, is less than or equal to 90%; (3) a Suncorp Bank transaction account is held in the name of all borrower/s; (4) the security property is either a detached house or townhouse; and (5) has an eligible solar power system installed at the security property and acceptable evidence is provided to the Bank upon request. View full Terms & Conditions.
^ As of 29/01/22.
Banking products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No 229882 Australian Credit Licence 229882 (“Suncorp Bank”) to approved applicants only. Please read the relevant Product Information Document, Lending Fees and Charges and the Home Package Plus Terms and Conditions before making a decision regarding any Suncorp Bank products. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply and are available on request or on our Product Information Documents and Forms page.