Suncorp Working Capital Solutions.
Access to a complete funding solution.
Flexible cash flow support.
If your business is seeing strong sales growth, or experiences seasonal sales or frequent periods of tight liquidity, a Suncorp Working Capital Solutions package can be a great option for your business.
Dedicated help. Detailed understanding.
Our dedicated specialists will take the time to understand your business, and help you to ensure it is self-financing and supported by business needs. The can also talk to you about import finance.
More flexible funding.
We look beyond a business owner’s personal asset position to deliver the most appropriate working capital solution, using your accounts receivable/debtors to deliver a more flexible source of funds.
Up to 80% of your invoice value.
We can advance you up to 80% of the face value of your invoices within 24 hours. When your customer pays your invoice, the remaining 20% is paid to you immediately, less any charges.
Flexible trade finance.
If you receive orders from your customers and need help to pay your overseas suppliers, talk to us about our range of flexible Trade Finance Options including Letters of Credit, documentary collections, and foreign exchange services.
Easy and effective solutions.
Our options are simple and effective. Invoices can be uploaded in seconds using the award-winning
Suncorp Bank internet banking platform. Funds are then made available within 24 hours1. These funds
can be accessed online immediately.