Win one of 40 $100 gift cards
Winners of the competition announced
Mr W. Cheary, Strathalbyn, SA
Ms J. Matthews, Wulguru, QLD
Mr J. Redshaw, Southside, QLD
Mrs M. Hill, Westcourt, QLD
Mrs A. Wright, Gooburrum, QLD
Ms C. Ngbadurezere, Logan Reserve, QLD
Ms K. Le Bherz, Alexandra Hills, QLD
Mr F. Telford, Scarborough, QLD
Ms J. Tandy, Newstead, QLD
Mr K. Boberg, Bronte, NSW
Mrs B. Gellie, Tweed Heads, NSW
Mr T. Ironside, Redbank Plains, QLD
Ms G. Hughes, Darra, QLD
Mr S. Ireland, Hunters Hill, NSW
Mr K. Mead, Albion, QLD
Mrs L. Hecht, Bruce, ACT
Ms M. Arias, Landsborough, QLD
Ms M. Qin, Morayfield, QLD
Mr M. Wolski, Corinda, QLD
Ms S. Laine, Wilston, QLD
Mrs K. Scali, Holland Park West, QLD
Mr N. Poljak, Kangaroo Point, QLD
Mr A. Hussein, Auburn, NSW
Mr S. Levin, Caulfield South, VIC
Ms L. Hovi, Keperra, QLD
Ms S. Moore, Robina, QLD
Mr T. Boreham, Park Avenue, QLD
Ms S. Smith, Raceview, QLD
Ms D. Gay, Toukley, NSW
Ms A. Venter, Stafford Heights, QLD
Ms L. De Silva, Mackenzie, QLD
Mrs J. Smith, Thornlands, QLD
Mr N. Smith, Mona Vale, NSW
Ms B. Theodossio, Mount Louisa, QLD
Ms B. Durnan, Withcott, QLD
Ms B. Fenech, Springfield, QLD
Mr H. Cao, Forest Lake, QLD
Mr J. Marshall, Tweed Heads, NSW
Mr A. Labib, Sunnybank Hills, QLD
Ms A Jonker, Slacks Creek, QLD
Terms and Conditions
Permit number: Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/06449 ACT Permit No. TP16/01612
1. The promoter is Suncorp Life & Superannuation Limited ABN 87 073 979 530, AFS License No. 229880 of Level 7, 60 Margaret St, Sydney NSW 2000 (“Promoter”).
2. Information, on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering this promotion entrants acknowledge that they have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is only open Australian residents who are a Suncorp Super member. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Entries for the promotion open at 09.00 AEST on 01/09/2016 and close at 24.00 AEST on 31/08/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, eligible individuals must visit suncorp.com.au/superupdate and follow the prompts to update/confirm their contact details during the Promotional Period.
6. The prize draw will take place at Level 7, 60 Margaret St, Sydney on 15/09/2017 at 10:00 AEST. The winner will be chosen by random number generator. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
7. The winners will be announced on suncorp.com.au/superannuation/win from 19/09/2017 and will also be notified by telephone and confirmed by email within two (2) business days of the draw.
8. There are forty (40) prizes in total. The value of each prize is $100. The total prize pool is $4,000.
9. The first forty (40) valid entries drawn will each win one (1) $100 Eftpos gift card.
10. The gift card is an Eftpos gift card provided by iGoDirect Group Pty Limited (ABN 17 110 897 320) trading as Rewards Come True. The gift card can be used to purchase goods and services in any location accepting eftpos throughout Australia. To check the balance of the gift card, view FAQs and full terms & conditions, go to: www.activ8card.com.au The card cannot be used to withdraw cash at ATMs or at eftpos terminals. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
11. If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
12. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
13. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless specified otherwise.
14. Should any prizes for the promotion remain unclaimed as at 09.00 AEST on 15/11/2017 the Promoter may conduct a further draw as is necessary in order to distribute the prizes on 16/11/2017 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be announced on suncorp.com.au/superannuation/win from 10/08/2017 and will also be notified by telephone and confirmed by email within two (2) business days of the re-draw.
15. For each draw the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Prize values are in Australian dollars and are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any applicable regulation.
18. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt of the entrant’s updated personal details and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Only one (1) entry permitted per person. Entrants can only enter in their own name.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
20. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
21. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once a prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay or failure to deliver, or damage caused to the prize during transit.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d. any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e. any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant;
f. taking/use of the prize(s).
26. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. The Promoter may require the winner(s) from the promotion to partake in media exposure, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing and publicity without any further reference, payment or other compensation. As a condition of entry, entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.