Terms and Conditions – Suncorp Life Win one of 20 $100 gift Cards
Winners of the competition announced
Mr Chouman, Templestowe VIC
Mrs Long, Belli Park QLD
Ms Bhadran Sreelatha, Docklands VIC
Mrs Rickard, Deception Bay QLD
Mr Tahir, Eight Mile Plains QLD
Mr Smith, Annandale QLD
Miss Wang, Parramatta NSW
Mr Knowles, Menzies QLD
Mrs Dorsett, Urangan QLD
Mrs Dunin, Ferny Hills QLD
Mr Kluge, Toowong QLD
Ms Smith, Keperra QLD
Mr Bellman, Victoria Point QLD
Ms Delmodes, Chadstone VIC
Ms Kohler, Sunnybank Hills QLD
Ms Livermore, Hillcrest QLD
Ms Holman, Brighton TAS
Mr Lehr, Chermsidekedron QLD
Mr Dunbar-Reid, Maudsland QLD
Mr Watts, Upper Mt Gravatt QLD
1. The promoter is Suncorp Life & Superannuation Limited ABN 87 073 979 530, AFS License No. 229880 of Level 10, 321 Kent St, Sydney NSW 2000.
2. Information, on how to enter and prizes, forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering this competition you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Employees of: the promoter, any Suncorp Group entity, Suncorp Authorised Representatives and agencies associated with this promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
4. Entry is open to all Suncorp Super members.
5. To enter the competition you must either:
a. Update your contact details online at suncorp.com.au/superupdate or
b. return the bottom card headed “Quick Update” that was a part of the letter that you received with your updated contact details before 11:59pm on 29/04/2016.
6. Entries for the promotion open at 09.00 on 01/02/2016 and close at 24.00 29/04/2016 (AEST).
7. The winners will be announced on our website suncorp.com.au/superannuation/win and then notified by telephone and confirmed by email by no later than 06/05/2016.
8. There are 20 prizes in total. The value of each prize is $100. The total prize pool is $2,000.
9. The prize for the promotion is one (1) $100 eftpos gift card per winner.
10. The gift card is an Eftpos gift card provided by iGoDirect Group Pty Limited ABN 17 110 897 320 trading as Rewards Come True. Your gift card can be used to purchase goods and services in any location accepting eftpos throughout Australia. To check your balance, view FAQs and full terms & conditions, go to: www.activ8card.com.au Your card cannot be used to withdraw cash at ATMs or at eftpos terminals.
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. The prize draw will take place at Level 10, 321 Kent St on 05/05/2016 at 10:00 AM (AEST). The winner will be chosen by random number generator. If invalid due to the absence of a contact detail update, the winner will be redrawn. Should any prizes for the promotion remain unclaimed as at 9.00am (AEST) on 05/08/2016 the promoter may conduct a further draw as is necessary in order to distribute the prizes on 08/08/2016.
13. Winners will be announced on our website suncorp.com.au/superannuation/win and then notified by telephone and confirmed by email no later than 12/05/2016. For each draw the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Prize values are in Australian dollars and are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any applicable regulation.
17. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt of your updated personal details and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Only one entry permitted per person. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
18. The promoter and its associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once a prize has left the promoter’s premises, the promoter will not be responsible for any delay or failure to deliver, or damage caused to the prize during transit.
19. By entering the competition the user consents to their data being made available to the Suncorp Group, their partners and any third-party groups. They also consent to continuing to receive ongoing communications from the Suncorp Group unless otherwise stated in the form.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason;
d. beyond the reasonable control of the promoter;
e. any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
f. any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant;
g. The prize(s).
- 21. The promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. The promoter may require the winner(s) from the promotion to partake in media exposure, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing and publicity without any further reference, payment or other compensation.