Why Suncorp WealthSmart Super?
Your super money is invested in an award-winning fund whose benefits include:
- competitive investment performance and superior independent rankings for its multi-manager diversified portfolios (see below)
- competitive fees with discounts for family linking or larger balances
- flexible, cost-effective life insurance options – plus income protection available
- if you change jobs, it’s easy to take your account and insurance with you
- easy online access and account management
- a broad range of single-sector funds includinga broad range of Australian and international share funds, and more conservative options like Suncorp WealthSmart Term Deposits, the Suncorp Cash Fund and the Suncorp Bank Deposit Fund.
Growth of $10,000 invested in April 2009**
This chart shows how the value of $10,000 invested at the launch of Suncorp WealthSmart in April 2009 has grown since that time. It also shows how although investments in growth assets like shares and property can increase the risk of an investment (represented by the up and down movements in value), the return on these investments is generally better over the long term.
Note: Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.
This information is current as at March 2013 and may be subject to change. It has been prepared without taking into account a person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. For that reason, before acting on this information, a person should consider its appropriateness having regard to their own objectives, financial situation and needs. Where the information relates to the acquisition, or possible acquisition, of a particular product, a person should read and consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) in deciding whether to acquire, or continue to hold, the products.
The products referred to are issued by Suncorp Portfolio Services Limited ABN 61 063 427 958 AFSL 237905 RSE licence number L0002059. Various products and services are provided by different entities of the Suncorp Group. The different entities of the Suncorp Group are not responsible for, or liable in respect of products or services provided by other entities of the Suncorp Group.