No paper,no pain: combine super funds in five minutes flat
We’re the first to admit that combining super accounts into one used to be a real hassle, with all that running around filling in paper forms and getting certified copies of your ID.
But not anymore. Here’s all you have to do:
Before you start, you’ll need:
- your tax file number
- the name of the super fund(s) you want to roll into your Everyday Super account (don’t worry if you don’t know its exact name)
- your member number for each fund (you can find this on your last account statement, or by logging into your fund’s online account, or by asking the fund).
- Log into your Everyday Super online account via online banking
- Click on ‘Start now’ in the pop-up screen
- Complete steps 1-4 and click ‘Submit’
That’s it – you’re done.
We’ll then contact your other super providers and ask that they transfer your money into your Everyday Super account. It usually takes around five to ten business days before you’ll see the new money in your account.