How has your super performed recently?
Your annual super statement will be mailed in November. But there’s no need to wait until then to find out your super’s investment performance. There are two ways you can find this out, any time you like.
- Log into your online account
You can access your online account via the red button at the top right of www.suncorp.com.au. Once logged in you can instantly download a tailored report showing your super’s investment performance for a period of your choosing.*
This is the most up to date and accurate way of finding out your super’s performance, especially if your money is spread across several investment options.
- Download the latest Suncorp WealthSmart Investment Performance Report.
These reports show the investment performance of each Suncorp WealthSmart investment option. They’re updated every month with data to the last day of the preceding month. The columns to the right of the report show investment performance over the last 1,2,3 and 5 years.^
Not sure where your super money is invested?
No problem. To find out, either:
- log into your online account
- ask your adviser
- give us a call.
Growth of $10,000 invested in April 2009†
This chart shows how the value of $10,000 invested in the Suncorp Diversified Portfolios at the launch of Suncorp WealthSmart in April 2009 has grown since that time. It also shows how although investments in growth assets like shares and property can be more volatile, the return on these investments is generally better over the long term.
Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.
The above chart also shows that although investments in growth assets like shares and property can be more volatile, the return on these investments is generally better over the long term.
Are you invested in the Suncorp Lifestage Fund or Suncorp Universal Funds?
Suncorp’s other diversified multi-manager portfolios, including the Suncorp Lifestage Fund and the Suncorp Universal Funds, have existed for under 12 months. We can’t therefore include them in the chart above.
Like to learn more?
- You can do far more in your online account than just check your fund’s performance. Find out with our online user guide.
- How comfortable are you with investment risk? Find out with our super investment risk profiler.
- Try our retirement simulator to see if your super savings are on track and how different investment returns could affect your eventual outcome
- The Product Disclosure Statement and Product Guide have lots more information about Suncorp WealthSmart’s investment options.
- Talk to your adviser.
*Performance will be shown net of investment fees and tax, but not administration fees
^These reports show performance net of investment fees, tax, and administration fees
†As at 31 July 2014. Prepared with data sourced from Morningstar Pty Ltd. Return is net of investment fees and tax.